1 Peter 4:10 states that each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in various forms.
Stewardship is the responsibility of the Christian life showing that our prayers, worship, Bible study and actions are truly sincere. Our whole life is a partnership with God and we are His Stewards.
Stonehill Seventh-day Adventist Church believes that a Christian Steward serves God out of love and gratitude for all that He has done for them. God has given us all 24 hours a day to serve Him with our unique abilities and talents as well as our possessions. We are each stewards of God’s gifts and He depends on us to use them in accomplishing His purposes.
- Time – Budget our hours to give of our time to God’s plans
- Health – Use our bodies and renew our minds as offerings to God
- Talents – Share in God’s plan using our God given abilities wisely
- Relationships – Participate with others in worship and church projects to form friendships
- Gospel – Receive the salvation of Jesus, share the gospel with others and live the life as God directs
- Possessions – Give regularly and systematically to the church to finance God’s local and world mission
The primary goal of the Finance Team is to administer God’s entrusted financial resources to bring honor and glory to His name. The Stonehill Seventh-day Adventist finance team consists of appointed members of the church who are responsible for the administration (management, planning, and distribution) of donations given to the church. Assistant treasurers monitor monies received by collecting, counting and entering data each week. The church treasurer assists the church board in preparing the annual budget, monitoring budget compliance, preparing financial statements, processing payroll, and managing banking interactions.
The Church is committed to serve through community outreach, living honorable examples for church members and the public, and to provide a safe and welcoming house of God to all.
Contributions can be made through on-line giving or offering envelopes available in the church lobby.
Download the Expense Claim Form